- Color Screen: Most budget printers come with a cheap LCD screen, but Creality now throws in a newly developed color screen that also shows a new user interface. Screen options are still navigated by a click-wheel.
- XY-axis tensioner: New to the Ender series are two knobs that will let you tighten the printer’s belts. We can’t really tell if they will bring better results or if this is something no-one needs, as most of these belts are already pre-tensioned and work without problems.
- Manual filament feeding: Creality added a rotary knob on the Bowden feeding mechanism so you can load the filament by hand if you want to do so.
- Resume after a power outage: This perk was made popular by the Prusa i3 MK3 3D printer. Outages or disconnections should be no problem for Ender 3 V2 because it can fully recover and resume the print when it’s back up.
- Toolbox: Embedded in the base you’ll find a little compartment for storing nozzles, needles, pliers and other tools. We already love this one.
🎁 GIFT WRAP