- Resume Printing after power-off: CR-10S S5 could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Quick Assembly: only 10 minutes, need to install the Z v suite in XY platform, they can easily install.
- Linear Bearing System: profile+pulley=zero gap fit, newest v-slot, bring high accuracy and low noise printing.
- Precision Pulley moving parts: imported polymer material processing, wear a long time.
- Industrial-grade Circuit Board: can print for 200 hours without pressure, with mature technology and stable performance.
3D Galaxy presents CR-10 S5 3D printer with a large build volume and a stable mechanical structure. It can handle complex printing tasks and give out printing outputs. The printer has user-friendly interface and sophisticated components, integrated to enhance your 3D printing experience.
Large Build Volume
The CR 10-S5 has a large build volume of 500mm X 500mm X 500 mm. Although simple in appearance, it can be used to build complex and large size models and prototypes.
Smooth and Stable Printing
This 3D printer is built for stability and high quality output. It has XYZ aluminium V-slot bearing to make it run smoothly. It is also equipped with high quality synchronous belt, over long extrusion clamp and aviation grade connectors.
Digital Control Panel
The printer is provided with a digital control panel that facilitates easy operation. It is separated instead of being integrated with the frame, in order to meet the needs of adjusting the printing size and specifications.
MK 10 Extruder
The printer is integrated with an MK 10 filament extruder that is designed to print more material without blockage. This extruder is made of brass, therefore has better durability and heat retention capability.
This printer has built-in filament sensor that can detect when the filament runs out. It has mechanical sensor that picks up the information that pauses the printing to help resume it later
Other Convenient Features
The bed of this 3D printer can easily be removed which helps in taking out the printed model right off the bed. It also has a filament spool that can be attached over the console for added stability while printing.